Rabu, 07 September 2011
There are known symptoms that can help people know that halitosis especially those who may not be aware that they have respiratory problems to talk to a person. First, people with dry mouth and halitosis experience can sometimes have difficulty swallowing or speaking. Inflammation of the gums or ulcers in the cheek, even the tongue and gums are the symptoms of halitosis. Food debris or particles that are deposited between the teeth, causing a buildup of bacteria which in turn leads to bad breath. This is the most common cause of bad breath from the accumulation of plaque on teeth.
Some people also have stomach and respiratory infections may end up with bad breath. People who drink alcohol and smoke too many who are graduates of spiritual matters. Worse, smokers have an increased risk of gum disease and oral cancer. Respiratory problems are caused by gum disease can still be treated with periodontal procedures, while cases of bad breath is caused by poor dental hygiene may only need to floss properly and proper brushing and mouthwash mouth.
Here are three common causes of bad breath that can be treated by changing your oral hygiene habits or a visit to the dentist:
1) The lack of oral hygiene - People who do not brush regularly are more likely to have halitosis. The accumulation of bacteria in the mouth in a particular language is the biggest culprit that causes bad breath. Poor oral hygiene also leads to tooth decay and gum disease, you need the experience of the dentist for treatment.
2) Power - People who eat spicy foods and those with low carbohydrates in their diet are candidates for bad breath. But there are healthy foods that can cause a bad smell like cabbage. Drinks with soft drinks and caffeine can also contribute to halitosis and tooth stains well. People who have gastritis also may have bad breath. Most people can feel it when you're too hungry, no food to eat.
3) airway inflammation - individuals with a cough and runny nose may occur due to bad breath is the accumulation of mucus that is trapped in the nose or fistulas. Those who have coughs and throat infections is also an accumulation of mucus as the culprit of bad breath.
Selasa, 06 September 2011
We know, suffer from bad breath, try a simple test breath lick the back of the hand. Wait for the saliva to dry for five seconds and then smell. If you smell a bad odor, you can be pretty sure that breathing is the same as well.
So what are the most common reasons and causes of bad breath?
In most cases, persistent, or chronic bad breath is due to the construction of excessive bacteria in the mouth of the mouth and tongue due to food debris, plaque and gum disease.
Some foods such as onions and garlic are known to cause bad breath. And 'because they contain odor-causing volatile sulfur compounds that cause bad breath odor. Alcohol, coffee or milk can also cause breath odor.
Smoking or using snuff products irritate the gums, causing a loss of taste and discoloration of the teeth. People who smoke are also more likely to suffer from gum disease such as periodontal diseases, which are known to cause bad breath.
Some medications such as antidepressants, diuretics and aspirin can lead to decreased production of saliva, causing dry mouth (xerostomia). Since our saliva, our bodies naturally mouthwash to help clean and reduce bacteria in our mouth, a lack of results in the production of saliva in our bad breath. Also due to inactivity on our salivary glands during sleep, that's why most people wake up with morning breath smelly.
In other rare cases, bad breath can also cause health or other medical problems, such as inflammation of the respiratory tract, chronic sinusitis, bronchitis, chronic inflammation, diabetes, throat or tonsils, gastrointestinal disorders, liver or kidney disease.
Minggu, 04 September 2011
Understanding the various causes of halitosis will definitely give you good ideas on how to get rid of this condition. It will also help prevent and help evaluate whether you have an explosion of accounts or a common chronic disease. Here are some of the causes of halitosis that can help raise awareness of the disease.
- Dry mouth and dehydration. For dry mouth or xerostomia is a cause of bad breath. Dry mouth is a good environment for bacteria to grow and cause bad breath. Morning breath is an example of the party and bacteria multiply in the mouth when the salivary glands to slow down his work. Taking in enough water and fluids not only moisturize your mouth, but the whole body as well. You should be aware that some drugs, and stop breathing through the mouth, can cause you to have a dry mouth, leading to bad breath.
- Gastro-intestinal problems, kidney and liver disorders, diabetes or other underlying medical conditions can also be the cause of halitosis. Digestive disorders indigestion, constipation and others can also cause bad breath smell foul as it is released from the gas in the stomach.
- Smoking can also cause bad breath and other than that stain teeth, it can also cause gum problems.
-Alcohol can also be a reason, because it often leads to digestive problems. Furthermore, it can also lead to drying of the mouth, which also provides an ideal environment for bacteria to multiply bad breath.
- Sinus infections, tonsil and other respiratory tract infections can also cause bacteria in the back of the throat, which can cause bad breath odor.
- Food is the common cause of halitosis. Spices such as garlic and onions are the most common bad breath caused by food. As long as these foods are removed from the body, will continue to contribute to bad breath while washing and rinsing the mouth to cover the odor temporarily.
- The lack of oral hygiene. Probably the most common cause of this condition and may be the main culprit of bad breath is lack of good dental hygiene. However, this can be solved easily get back on track with proper dental care - brushing, flossing and rinsing the mouth and tongue cleaning and visits to the dentist twice a year. Without proper dental care may also lead to tooth decay, plaque, tartar and gum, which also make the smell worse.
Understanding the causes of halitosis will actually give you ideas on how to deal with the disease, especially if you have a case of persistent bad breath, and in case of chronic bad breath that can not be eliminated simply by cleaning your mouth your doctor is always recommended.